The Meeting Room
Located downstairs, the Meeting Room works as an ideal place for meetings, training courses and smaller social occasions. It lies between the Servery and the cloakrooms.
- Stone fireplace
- Distinctive wooden doors and historic window bays
- Tiled floor
- Comfortable temperature - an ideal temperature throughout the year, with the thick walls keeping it cool during the summer and a central heating system for the winter months
- Wheelchair access - located at ground level, the Meeting Room, Servery and toilets are fully accessible for wheel chair users
- Fluorescent lighting
- Tables and chairs - conference style chairs and folding tables to suit your numbers
- Access to the Servery
The Meeting Room measures 23ft by 16ft (7m x 5m) and accommodates up to about 35 people.
The Servery is located adjacent to the Meeting Room and available for both the Gallery and the Meeting Room. Its facilities include:
- Extensive work tops
- Washing up facilities
- A microwave oven
- An induction hot plate and associated saucepan
- A hot cupboard - for heating plates and keeping food warm
- Crockery and cutlery for 80 people
- A dishwasher with a 3 minute wash cycle
If you would like recommendations for good local caterers, please Contact us.
Meeting Room Rates
|Hiring by the Day or Part Day||1 May - 30 Sep||1 Oct - 30 Apr|
|1/2 Day||Up to 5 hrs||£20||£20|
Crowcombe villagers receive a c.30% discount on all day/half day fees.
Note: Hirers of the Gallery only, or of the Meeting Room only, have shared use of Servery, WCs, tables & chairs.